Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Small Vine Tomatoes in a Handmade Bowl (+ 2 more exhibitions)


Click to view auction

As part of my interest in handmade pottery and my ongoing paintings of handmade pottery series, this tiny saucer/bowl is handmade by potter Willi Singleton. Here I painted another piece made by him.

If you're interested, my 14"x18" painting Hand-picked Apples (Together Forever) was accepted into the Oil Painters of America (OPA) international Juried Salon Show of Traditional Oils on view at Crooked Tree Arts Center, Traverse City, Michigan from June 22 – September 1, 2018. For the show, the Juror is OPA Master Signature Member Roger Dale Brown.

This same painting was also accepted into the National Oil & Acrylic Painters’ Society (NOAPS) International Spring Juried Competition, juried by Barbara Nuss, NOAPS Signature Artist. For that show, there were 150 paintings accepted from the over 890 paintings entered.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Three Satsumas and Handmade Cup, 8x10, or a bunch of my paintings of tomatoes.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,