Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Two Figs on Marble (the light / the shade)



"All fear gives way: the light
Looks after you..."
~ American poet Louise Glück"The Undertaking," May 1971

This is a new fresh-off-the-easel painting from my the light / the shade series. If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Figs, Bleu Cheese, and Temmoku Bottle (the light, the shade) or a bunch of my paintings of figs.

the light / the shade exhibition at Arcadia
Read more about abbey ryan: the light / the shade, my exhibition in the Harrison Galery at Arcadia University that opens today. You can also see other paintings from my the light / the shade series. I'll share details about abbey ryan: the light / the shade this week.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,