Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Bosc Pear in Last Light (+ my upcoming Workshops)



Upcoming Workshops

I have two workshops coming up in 2017. Space is limited. Each workshop will include a still life demonstration by me, as I explain my thought process, as well individualized critiques. Hope to see you there.

July 25-27, 2017 - 2 spots left
3-Day workshop: Explore “A Painting a Day” and Alla Prima Oil Painting
Tuesday-Thursday, 10-4pm
Limited to 12 students
Falmouth Art Center, Falmouth (Cape Cod), MA
LEARN MORE

October 14-15, 2017 - registration just opened
1.5-Day workshop: Explore “A Painting a Day” and Alla Prima Oil Painting
Saturday, 10-4pm
Sunday, 9-12pm
Limited to 12 students
John F. Peto Museum, Island Heights, NJ
LEARN MORE

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see a my other "last light" paintings or a bunch of my paintings of pears.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,